ode-user mailing list archives

From "Karthick Sankarachary" <sankarach...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Fault exchange between bpel processes
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2008 00:31:44 GMT
I just want to point out that throwing a fault in the middle of a <receive>-
<reply> pair is not the same as replying with a fault name in the response.
In light of that, I don't think Dalys' issue is related to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-401. Like Matthieu said, it would
help to have the complete BPEL project.

Best Regards,
Karthick Sankarachary