ode-user mailing list archives

From TioDuke <tiod...@gmail.com>
Subject ODE, Axis2 and Weblogic 10.3
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2008 13:38:34 GMT
Hi,

I am working on a project which is currently migrating from OC4J to Weblogic
(as Oracle is dropping the former for the latter). We have already been able
to deploy ode.war into OC4J after dealing with some classloader's problems
and now we are experiencing a similar situation while trying to deploy into
Weblogic.

I have started my research, but could not find anything related to Weblogic
10.3 and Axis2 (I was able to find some tips regarding WL 8.1 but nothing
for more current WL versions). My question to the list would be: have anyone
been able to deploy ODE into Weblogic and if so what was your approach?

That's all for now. Whenever I get the chance I will post some of the error
messages we find in our WL's logs.

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,

Sergio Tridente