ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alexis Midon" <mi...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: REST Post issue
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2008 19:35:00 GMT
Hi Chris,

may I ask you where you got these headers from?
I guess you got them from the ODE log, the previous line being: "DEBUG -
GeronimoLog.debug(66) | HTTP Request Details: "
right?

So this information is logged by ODE for debugging purpose. The log message
is built from the HttpClient request [1] but is not supposed to be HTTP
compliant [2]. That's commons-httpclient's job. So we can't conclude neither
a) or b).
This applies to the response too.

I tried to figure out which log category activate to get the request as sent
by HttpClient, but no such category exists :(

So you should try to get the request from the targetted server log or use a
tcp tunnel-like.

Alexis

[1] org.apache.ode.axis2.httpbinding.HttpHelper#requestToString<http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/ode/branches/APACHE_ODE_1.X/axis2/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/axis2/httpbinding/HttpHelper.java?view=markup>
[2] I agree that this could be misleading. Please create an improvement in
Jira <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE>.