ode-user mailing list archives

From "Thilina Gunarathne" <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Database Schema for ODE 1.1.1
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2008 13:47:19 GMT
Hi,
Just for the record...

First I tried building the dao-hibernate-db package in 1.1.1 as Alexis
suggested and end up with the following SQL files. I wasn't able to find a
MYSQL sql file or a  generic SQL file.
partial.oracle.sql
derby.sql                                partial.postgres.sql
firebird.sql                             partial.sqlserver.sql
hsql.sql                                 postgres.sql
runtime.sql
oracle.sql                               sqlserver.sql
partial.firebird.sql                     store.sql

Then I used the ode-2.0 mysql.sql script as Matthieu suggested.. It's
working great with 1.1.1 at the moment.

thanks,
Thilina