ode-user mailing list archives

From "Håkon Sagehaug" <Hakon.Sageh...@bccs.uib.no>
Subject Using a async BPEL process
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2008 16:36:10 GMT
Hi

I was wondering if anyone could give me a short intro into using an a aync
bpel process. I now got a sync one, but want to develop a async version.

My little understanding when creating and async bpel process with eclipse
bpel plugin, is that a client call the operation called initiate, and the
final activity in the bpel process is the inovke of th callback operation of
the wsdl.
And the the clint can poll the onResult operation from the  web service to
see if any results have come. Is this correct.

For making full use of this do the client also need to implement a callback
handler?

Any new information is good, have not been able to get this around my head,
any docs on the page?

cheers, Håkon

--
Håkon Sagehaug, Software Developer