ode-user mailing list archives

From no no <yoos_developpem...@hotmail.fr>
Subject ODE extensionActivity and ServiceMix
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2008 14:02:00 GMT

Hello,
I have two questions (perhaps for Matthieu Riou or Tammo van Lessen)

First one is regarding the https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-159 issue.

I implemented my proper extensionActivity which aims at invoking a web services discovered
at runtime.
I use for that the ode 1.2 SNAPSHOT.
But when i tried to use my dynamic invocation bundle in ODE 1.2 release, the elements
extensions,extension, enxtensionActivity...are not recognized during the deployment
of BPEL processes using them...
Then i discovered the registereed jira issue.
I wanted to be sure that i understood correctly :  extensionActivity element will be usable
in the ODE 1.3 relaese.

Second question is about ODE in servicemix.

This time i deployed the JBI version of ode 1.2 SNAPSHOT in serviceMix (3.2.2), and my dynamic
invocation
bundle has to communicate with a JSR 181 SE.
The trick is there, previously my bundle was doing direct web services call (in sending SOAP
message
through Http) to the BC HTTP exposing my JSR 181 SE. With success.

Now i want that my bundle communicates directly with the JSR 181 SE.
For that i want to use a ServiceMixClient in the code of my dynamix invocation bundle :

// Contacting the JSR
      ServiceMixClient client = new ServiceMixClientFacade(context);
 // HardCoded service right now.
      QName service = new QName(namespace,
                endPoint);
 EndpointResolver resolver = client
                .createResolverForService(service);

 // Sending a request to JSR service Dispatcher
        Node payload=message.getSOAPBody().getFirstChild();
        String msg=UtilityBox.nodeToString(payload);
        System.out.println("Sending this message to the bus at this service "+namespace+":"+endPoint);
        System.out.println(msg);
        Source data = (Source) client.request(resolver, null, null, msg);

It is the same code i use to ensure the communication between two SUs on the Bus.
The problem is that i need the access to "context"( javax.jbi.component.ComponentContext),
this "context" belonging to the ODE-JBI Component holding the reference to my dynamic invocation
bundle.

Is there a way for my bundle to access to this context ?
Is there perhaps in ServiceMix the possibility to get the context of any component by passing
some sort of
unique identifier ? (this one i should post on servicemix user list i think :) ).

Have i been confusing ?

Thx for the support,

Youssouf Mhoma

Inédit ! Des Emoticônes Déjantées! Installez les dans votre Messenger !
http://www.ilovemessenger.fr/Emoticones/EmoticonesDejantees.aspx