ode-user mailing list archives

From Dalys Sebastian <sebastian_da...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Fault exchange between bpel processes
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2008 15:28:54 GMT
Hi Matthieu,

Thank you for your response. To better troubleshoot this problem, I went and created test
process samples that would easily reproduce the problem.

In this sample, there are 5 files: The first 2 files implement the WSFaultThrower process
that just throws a fault. The next 2 files implement the WSFaultInvoker process that invokes
the WSFaultThrower process. This process then should catch the fault thrown by WSFaultThrower
and then rethrow a new fault to the client.

WSFaultThrower.wsdl
WSFaultThrower.bpel
WSFaultInvoker.wsdl
WSFaultInvoker.bpel
deploy.xml

I could reproduce the problem by creating soap-ui projects that could invoke both services
separately. When I invoke FaultThrower service, it just throws a standard soap fault to me.
But when I invoke WSFaultInvoker, it just times out instead of throwing a fault as well.

Please let me know if I am doing something wrong.

Thanks,
Dalys