ode-user mailing list archives

From Dalys Sebastian <sebastian_da...@yahoo.com>
Subject Fault exchange between bpel processes
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2008 04:57:24 GMT
Hi everyone,

I have 2 bpel processes running within the same folder under WEB-INF/processes. My first bpel
calls my second bpel via an invoke activity and the second bpel throws a soap standard fault.
But, my first bpel process cannot catch it.

In my first bpel, I have set:
<ext:failureHandling xmlns:ext="http://ode.apache.org/activityRecovery">
   <ext:faultOnFailure>true</ext:faultOnFailure>
</ext:failureHandling>

I tested the operation of my second bpel via soap-ui and I can see that it correctly returns
a soap-fault. The soap-fault looks exactly like the specifications and is a standard soap
fault.

But, when the same operation of the second bpel is called by my first bpel, the fault cannot
be caught by the first bpel. I have a catchAll inserted in the invoke activity to catch the
fault. Could anyone please help out? (I am using ode 1.2)

Thanks,
Dalys