ode-user mailing list archives

From "NGUYEN Cong Kinh" <ngu...@telecom-paristech.fr>
Subject Re: Asynchronous
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2008 09:53:30 GMT
Hi,

In fact, we can not create "myRole" and "partnerRole" for asynchronous web
service, because this is distance service. For apache-ode, to declare
"myRole", address location of message SOAP must be the type
"http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/...". In my case, the service is
"http://vesta.enst.fr:8080/...".

Thanks for your advices.

--