ode-user mailing list archives

From "Eguia, Liezel" <Liezel.Eg...@gdit.com>
Subject process not in list
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2008 23:22:19 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to port a BPEL process called TravelReservation into ODE.
There are no compilation errors when using bpelc and a .cbp file is
generated when deployed. There doesn't seem to be any errors or
exceptions at deployment when looking at the logs but the process does
not show up in the ODE Process list at
http://localhost:8080/ode/services/listServices

In my deploy.xml file I have a provide element for my receive and invoke
elements for each invoke in the bpel process. Could anyone please point
out where it could be messing up or a detailed description on how to
debug something like this. Thanks.

Liezel Eguia

liezel.eguia@gdit.com