ode-user mailing list archives

From Andrés P. Ferrando <and...@pruna.com.ar>
Subject Re: Ode Review
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2008 11:05:52 GMT
Alex,

Thanks a lot for the info.

Process Versioning
There's something that's not clear for me: what happens with running
instances? If you just replace process, there'll be unexpected results
several times.

Human Tasks
Yes, I know it, and it's a great project! I'll add a link to Tempo.

About roadmap and new releases: this are great news! I think it's really
important for a project to publish this, so people stays tunned for things
that are expecting.

Regards,

--
   Andrés P. Ferrando