ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Ode Review
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2008 03:30:03 GMT
Andres,

Some quick comments and links for further information:

Process Versioning
http://ode.apache.org/user-guide.html#UserGuide-Versioning

Human Tasks
Tempo <http://tempo.intalio.org> is driving towards BPEL4People support with
full Apache Ode integration.

Transactions
Ode (trunk version, not yet released but relatively stable) supports atomic
transactions.  Our hope is to release version 2.0 (from trunk) this year.
http://ode.apache.org/atomic-scopes-extension-for-bpel.html

Management APIs
The PM API is also published with the JBI IL as native JBI endpoints.  It's
the same WSDL interface as with Axis2.  Some evidence here:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ode/branches/APACHE_ODE_1.X/jbi/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/jbi/OdeContext.java
We also have a management console in progress, and should be part of version
1.3 (also planned for this year)

Roadmap
The roadmap is discussed and updated every year during ApacheCon, which is
next week :)
Outstanding work can also be derived from Jira enhancements.

alex