ode-user mailing list archives

From "Andres P. Ferrando" <and...@pruna.com.ar>
Subject Re: Re: Ode Review
Date Sun, 26 Oct 2008 16:37:34 GMT
Hi Matthieu,

Ok, thanks! The documentation is mostly clear enough. It's also very
important that you point out missing stuff also.

The main thing missing in project documentation is dates. This dates are
really useful to see project's health (how it's growing), and to know
when to expect new stuff (for example, cluster support).

I see the project more focused on the core BPEL engine, and not that
much in enterprise features (like Human Task support, clustering,
security, transactions)

Is there also any way to organize the roadmap, so it'll be clearer which
things are done, and what's next?

I couldn't find info about release history or release plan.

Do you know about any company providing commercial support?

Regards,

--
   Andrés P. Ferrando
http://www.pruna.com.ar/