ode-user mailing list archives

From ratha <rat...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Need a real BPEL example
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2008 09:18:18 GMT
Hi Binh,

You can view the wdl files of all three samples mentioned at ODE. I'm
not familiar with Netbeans.. but eclipse has bpel plugin supporting the
ODE engine, and easy to check whether your process invoke the services
correctly..you can find one sample here[1]
And  , try to develop a common loan process sample which you can find
when google it, by your self .
Hope this will help you.

[1] http://www.infoq.com/articles/paul-brown-ode

Rgds,