ode-user mailing list archives

From Andrea Zoppello <zoppe...@tiscali.it>
Subject Re: Call Java Code within BPEL Process
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2008 15:01:53 GMT
Hi Mathieu,

Thank you for your response, i'll look at the code and i'll try to
understand how to proceed.

Another area we're investigating within this problem is the integration
between BPEL and SCA.

If i've understand well, one of the objectives of a SCA Component, is to
work in terms of services and references without worryng about bindings
and transport, so if you're able to map a BPEL process  and it's partner
link to a sca component and services and reference, in theory you could
make a SCA Component A( Implemented in BPEL ) to be dependent on a Sca
componet B ( Implemented in JAVA ) working together.

Is that correct, or is there something where i'm wrong?? Any thoughs???

Thx
Andrea

Looking at the SCA concept