ode-user mailing list archives

From Pavel Trava <travap...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: eventHandlers and conflictingReceive
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2008 09:45:42 GMT
Hello, I sent the new message to this thread, but not as reply to this email.
There is also zip file attached with bpel, wsdl and other files I used in my SimpleProcess.

----- Original Message ----
From: Matthieu Riou <matthieu@offthelip.org>
To: user@ode.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 4:45:39 PM
Subject: Re: eventHandlers and conflictingReceive

The WSDL would probably help but what sounds weird is that you're sending
twice the same message for two different operations. You seem to be using a
document literal binding, in which case for each operation on your service,
the element associated with each message should be different. So you should
be sending a message with a body element named something like processRequest
and another with a body element of eventOperRequest.

You didn't get any warning at deployment? I thought we had a little check to
detect those situations.

Thanks,
Matthieu