ode-user mailing list archives

From René Bos <r....@pagelink.nl>
Subject RE: Database Schema for ODE 1.1.1
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2008 13:34:27 GMT
Allright! I'll put  my 1.2 problems in a new thread :)

Thnx.

Met vriendelijke groet,
René Bos | Software developer

Pagelink interactives
Telefoon 074-7501269
E-mail   r.bos@pagelink.nl

Sherwood Rangers 29, 7551 KW  Hengelo | Postbus 76, 7550 AB  Hengelo | Telefoon 074-7501250
| Fax 074-7501251 | Internet www.pagelink.nl

-----Original Message-----
From: matthieu.riou@gmail.com [mailto:matthieu.riou@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Matthieu Riou
Sent: woensdag 1 oktober 2008 16:51
To: user@ode.apache.org
Subject: Re: Database Schema for ODE 1.1.1

Hi Rene,

Sorry if I missed you previous e-mail. I realize the upgrade instructions
were not so clear (I just updated them). The database update script is only
necessary for Hibernate-based schema upgrade, for OpenJPA there haven't been
any column addition between 1.1 and 1.2 so ODE should be able to run on the
same table schema..

Cheers,
Matthieu