ode-user mailing list archives

From René Bos <r....@pagelink.nl>
Subject RE: Database Schema for ODE 1.1.1
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2008 07:55:00 GMT
Hello,

Some time ago (in august) I send some messages to this list but received no answer. The messages
were about the database changes. I thought maybe Thilina will also get problems with it if
she use the 1.2 schema.

In the upgrade script from 1.1 to 1.2 there are two lines for adding a column to the BPEL_SELECTORS
table. But in the 1.1 release and the 1.2 release there is no table BPEL_SELECTORS. Is there
something wrong in the schema for 1.2 or in the upgrade script?

Please refer to my message on 21-08 for my own problems. Maybe you can help me with that because
it is still not resolved.

Thanks!

Met vriendelijke groet,
René Bos | Software developer

Pagelink interactives
Telefoon 074-7501269
E-mail   r.bos@pagelink.nl

Sherwood Rangers 29, 7551 KW  Hengelo | Postbus 76, 7550 AB  Hengelo | Telefoon 074-7501250
| Fax 074-7501251 | Internet www.pagelink.nl
-----Original Message-----
From: matthieu.riou@gmail.com [mailto:matthieu.riou@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Matthieu Riou
Sent: dinsdag 30 september 2008 20:31
To: user@ode.apache.org
Subject: Re: Database Schema for ODE 1.1.1

To complement on Alexis' answer, the schema wasn't shipped only in
1.1.1.Since then we know better :) So an alternative to building could
be to use
the schema of ODE 1.2, as a column addition is the only difference between
the two.

Let is know how that works for you, worst case we could dig 1.1.1 and
rebuild it to give you the schema.

Cheers,
Matthieu