ode-user mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Re: Error deployment BPEL- UndeclaredPartnerLink
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2008 15:01:18 GMT
On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 3:30 AM, Druid <deluyi@gmail.com> wrote:

> with your help,I have solved the problem,but I met  a new one.
> I konw there is something wrong with the confirmationData,but I don't know
> what is the reason.
> http://www.nabble.com/file/p19624961/HelloWorld2-RPC-sa.zip
> HelloWorld2-RPC-sa.zip
> http://www.nabble.com/file/p19624961/error.txt error.txt

In HelloWorldAsynchronism.bpel you have the following assignment:

      <assign>
        <copy>
          <from>
            <confirmationData xmlns="urn:/HelloWorldAsynchronism.wsdl">
                <ha:HelloName>1111</ha:HelloName>
            </confirmationData>
          </from>
          <to variable="HelloResponseAA" part="confirmationData" />
        </copy>
      </assign>

In BPEL when you want to assign a literal XML snippet you have to surround
it with a <literal> element:

      <assign>
        <copy>
          <from>
            <literal>
              <confirmationData xmlns="urn:/HelloWorldAsynchronism.wsdl">
                <ha:HelloName>1111</ha:HelloName>
              </confirmationData>
            </literal>
          </from>
          <to variable="HelloResponseAA" part="confirmationData" />
        </copy>
      </assign>

Matthieu