ode-user mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Re: Error deployment BPEL- UndeclaredPartnerLink
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2008 14:42:32 GMT
On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 10:58 PM, Druid <deluyi@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have met the same problem ,and I changed the namingspace as you said,but
> it
> doesn't work.
> what else should I have to change?

In BPEL 2.0 the portType reference in a partner link type is an attribute,
not a sub-element. So your partner link type should look like:

<plnk:partnerLinkType name="HelloLT">
  <plnk:role name="helloService" portType="tns:HelloAvailabilityPT"/>
  <plnk:role name="helloCustomer" portType="tns:HelloCallbackPT"/>
</plnk:partnerLinkType>

Matthieu