ode-user mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Re: Access Process management API from Java code
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2008 14:34:57 GMT
To get variable data you can call getVariableInfo(scopeId, variableName).
The id of the scope you're interested in can be retrieved with
getInstanceInfo(instanceId). For the current activity being executed,
getEventTimeline returns an order list of events that occured on a given
instance. The last event will tell you which activity was executed last. All
the type of events generated are listed here:

http://ode.apache.org/user-guide.html#UserGuide-ODEExecutionEvents

Matthieu