ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alexis Midon" <mi...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: accessing fault data
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2008 14:28:03 GMT
Hi Chritoph,

I guess you're referring to this issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-328.
This issue has been fixed. Name and Type could be different.
I think you're missing the name attribute:

<faultHandlers>
  <catch faultMessageType="common_msg:ExceptionMSG"
name="your_namespace:ExceptionType"
       faultVariable="RAexceptionVar">
  <sequence>
  </sequence>
  </catch>
</faultHandlers>

Cheers,

Alexis

On Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 12:44 PM, "Christoph M. Pflügler" <