ode-user mailing list archives

From "Dwiputera Aries Fajar (CI/AFR-SG)" <ariesfajar.dwiput...@sg.bosch.com>
Subject Invoking service which is exposed as JMS
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2008 10:14:47 GMT
Hi,

After exposing my WS on top of JMS, how can I tell my BPEL process to consume this JMS?
I need to tell my AXIS2, instead of invoking it through HTTP, it must invoke through jms.

There are 2 questions here:
1. By default, my AXIS2 always expose my service as HTTP and JMS. I'm using the magic session
example, and deploying the responder in different PC and exposing it as JMS.
Now...how can I tell my mainExecuteService to invoke the Responder through JMS not through
HTTP? Should I delete something in my deploy.xml or my main.bpel?

2. Is it already supported to invoke a WS through JMS inside ODE? If not...is there any hook
or whatsoever?

Thanks,
Aries