ode-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Dwiputera Aries Fajar (CI/AFR-SG)" <ariesfajar.dwiput...@sg.bosch.com>
Subject RE: Allow BPEL Processes To Be Provided Over JMS applied
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2008 05:14:52 GMT
Hi Karthick, hi all,

Finally, now i can expose the BPEL Process as JMS. I change 2 files. ODEServer and ODEAxisService
(as instructed in the JIRA)...and put a tiny changes inside the ODEAxisService.
I can not compile the whole trunk because i still want to comply with stable ver 1.2 and when
i'm using buildr...the compilation does not finish till the end. But i managed to get the
axis2.jar compiled :-).

Thanks
Aries

________________________________
From: Karthick Sankarachary [mailto:sankarachary@intalio.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 06, 2008 2:21 AM
To: Dwiputera Aries Fajar (CI/AFR-SG)
Subject: Re: Allow BPEL Processes To Be Provided Over JMS applied --> JMS is null

Hi  Aries,

I believe this problem would occur only if you are using the 1.X branch of ODE, and not the
trunk. If so, if you update your workspace to subversion revision number 686897, that should
fix the problem.

Please let me know how it goes.

Best Regards,
Karthick Sankarachary


On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 2:30 AM, Dwiputera Aries Fajar (CI/AFR-SG) <ariesfajar.dwiputera@sg.bosch.com<mailto:ariesfajar.dwiputera@sg.bosch.com>>
wrote:
Hi all, Hi Karthick,

I just apply the patch "Allow BPEL Processes To Be Provided Over JMS" - 345.
I configured my axis, and now...the WSDL indeed expose it as JMS.

However...the queue name is null. Could you help me if there is something wrong here?

Thanks,
Aries



Here is the snipset of my wsdl from AXIS:

<wsdl:port name="HelloWorld2SOAP11port_jms1" binding="tns:HelloWorld2SOAP11Binding">
<soap:address location="jms:/null?transport.jms.ConnectionFactoryJNDIName=QueueConnectionFactory&java.naming.factory.initial=org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory&java.naming.provider.url=tcp://localhost:61616"/>
</wsdl:port>

And here is my bpel:

<process name="HelloWorld2"
   targetNamespace="http://ode/bpel/unit-test"
   xmlns="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable"
   xmlns:tns="http://ode/bpel/unit-test"
   xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
   xmlns:test="http://ode/bpel/unit-test.wsdl"
   queryLanguage="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsbpel:2.0:sublang:xpath2.0"
   expressionLanguage="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsbpel:2.0:sublang:xpath2.0">

 <import location="HelloWorld2.wsdl"
    namespace="http://ode/bpel/unit-test.wsdl"
    importType="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" />

  <partnerLinks>
     <partnerLink name="helloPartnerLink"
        partnerLinkType="test:HelloPartnerLinkType"
        myRole="me" />
  </partnerLinks>

  <variables>
    <variable name="myVar" messageType="test:HelloMessage"/>
    <variable name="tmpVar" type="xsd:string"/>
  </variables>

  <sequence>
      <receive
         name="start"
         partnerLink="helloPartnerLink"
         portType="test:HelloPortType"
         operation="hello"
         variable="myVar"
         createInstance="yes"/>

     <assign name="assign1">
         <copy>
             <from variable="myVar" part="TestPart"/>
             <to variable="tmpVar"/>
         </copy>
         <copy>
             <from>concat($tmpVar,' World')</from>
             <to variable="myVar" part="TestPart"/>
         </copy>
     </assign>
      <reply name="end"
             partnerLink="helloPartnerLink"
             portType="test:HelloPortType"
             operation="hello"
             variable="myVar"/>
  </sequence>
</process>


Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message