ode-user mailing list archives

From tyelperinq...@netscape.net
Subject Access Process management API from Java code
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2008 11:20:24 GMT
Hello, I would like ask a very beginner's question about Process Management API. I would like
to use interfaces from org.apache.ode.bpel.pmapi package. My intention is to use that API
to obtain some variables' data from process instances. The question is: how do I obtain a
reference to objects implementing those interfaces from another web application (my container
is Tomcat 6). I have understood that special web services are dedicated to process management,
however I would like to bypass web interface as my application will always run in the same
container as ODE will.