ode-user mailing list archives

From "Sebastian Gomez" <sage...@gmail.com>
Subject How to use ODE Extensions?
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2008 11:50:19 GMT
Hi.

I've tried to use the ODE Extensions explained on the web page and I
get the following exception:

  2008-09-18 13:43:39,812 ERROR [org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ASSIGN] -
Assignment
Fault: {http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable}selectionFailur
e,lineNo=64,faultExplanation=An exception occured while evaluating "{OXPath10Exp
ression ode:delete($var1,$var2/*)}": Error whi
le executing an XPath expression: net.sf.saxon.trans.StaticError: XPath syntax e
rror at char 59 in {...r1,$var2...}:
    Cannot find a matching 2-argument function named {http://www.apache.org/ode/
type/extension}delete()

Is there something I've got to do apart from adding the namespace to
the top of the BPEL file? I've tried looking for some examples of how
to use these extensions, but I haven't found any, so I hope someone
can help me out here.

Thanks in advance.

Sebastian Gomez.