ode-user mailing list archives

From ratha <rat...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: couldnt invoke the method in ODEServer class!
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2008 16:00:32 GMT
Matthieu Riou wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 4:05 AM, ratha <rathav@wso2.com> wrote:
>

>> Hi,
>> When i try  to pass parameters to  the "void init(String contextPath,
>> AxisConfiguration axisConf)" method, which is in axis2#ODEServer class,
>> compiler says "The constructor ProcessStoreImpl(EndpointReferenceContext,
>> DataSource, String, ODEConfigProperties, boolean) is undefined"
>> Can anybody say, why this occurs?
>>

> Which version of ODE are you using? Are you sure you're looking at the right

version 1.1
when i invoke first init method, which is " void init(ServletConfig
config, AxisConfiguration axisConf)", it works.. But for the second i'm
getting above compilation error!
I picked the "ODEServer class" seperately, might be a wrong? But i'm
using all the jar files required to run ODE..

Regards,
Ratha.