ode-user mailing list archives

From yebo <yebo1...@qq.com>
Subject Re: Problem error when start servicemix with ODE
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2008 02:23:22 GMT

When i want to use mysql according to http://ode.apache.org/user-guide.html,
it threw expections.

my servicemix is apache-servicemix-3.2.2, my ode is ode-jbi-1.2.zip, why it
threw expections, and what should i do?

Thank you very much.

this is the expection:

Caught: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
creating bean with name 'jndi
' defined in class path resource [jndi.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to
bean 'jndiEntries' while se
tting bean property 'entries'; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExc
eption: Error creating bean with name 'jndiEntries': Cannot resolve
reference to bean 'transactionMa
nager' while setting bean property 'sourceMap' with key [TypedStringValue:
value [javax.transaction.
TransactionManager], target type [null]]; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.Bean
CreationException: Error creating bean with name 'transactionManager':
FactoryBean threw exception o
n object creation; nested exception is java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.geronimo.transaction.
manager.GeronimoTransactionManager.<init>(ILorg/apache/geronimo/transaction/manager/XidFactory;Lorg/
apache/geronimo/transaction/manager/TransactionLog;Ljava/util/Collection;)V