ode-user mailing list archives

From yebo <yebo1...@qq.com>
Subject Re: Problem error when start servicemix with ODE
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2008 02:08:27 GMT

There is another problem is that after i test the servicemix with ode
according to loadrunner with 10 vusers, i must delete the directory
apache-servicemix-3.2.2\data\smx\components\OdeBpelEngine the servicemix
could restart nomally, and my application could run correctly, if i don't do
it, the servicemix could not restart nomally, why?

Thank you very much.