ode-user mailing list archives

From yebo <yebo1...@qq.com>
Subject Re: Problem error when start servicemix with ODE
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2008 01:50:05 GMT

There is another problem is that after i test the servicemix with ode
according to loadrunner with 10 vusers, i must delete all the directory of
servicemix and use a clean new servicemix and then my application could run
correctly, if i just delete the directory
apache-servicemix-3.2.2\data\smx\components\OdeBpelEngine the servicemix
could restart nomally, but my application could not run correctly, why?

Thank you very much.

this is my application

http://www.nabble.com/file/p19619923/CreateConference-sa-1.0-SNAPSHOT.zip
CreateConference-sa-1.0-SNAPSHOT.zip