ode-user mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Re: Invoke-Receive example needed
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2008 15:07:05 GMT
On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 4:08 AM, Ophir <bar9001@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi ,
> Can someone give me an example of ODE process which uses invoke-receive
> activities ?

There's one illustrating a process to process interaction that's bundled
with the distribution. It's also here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ode/branches/APACHE_ODE_1.X/distro/src/examples-war/MagicSession/

> im using axis2 as my service EPR. and i would like to have an example of
> how
> use asynch service with ODE .
> I have processes that runs well in oracle BPEL engine. but for ODE I had to
> make changes
> in the ODE sources ( set the 'reply-to' option in the soap client sender
> ..)
> which looks strenge to me..

Could you be more specific about why you needed your change and what your
modification is exactly?

Thanks,
Matthieu