ode-user mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Re: ODE 1.2 Release
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2008 20:26:08 GMT
On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 2:10 PM, René Bos <r.bos@pagelink.nl> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I saw the announcement of the new release on your homepage last week, but
> couldn't find any upgrade instructions.
> Can we simply replace the WAR file in Tomcat, redeploy Ode and put the
> config files back? Or do we need any database or config updates?
>
> Maybe its nice to post the answer to this in a general place so other
> people are encouraged upgrade..

Thanks for following up on this :) I've put up an upgrade page linked from
the downkoad. It should get mirrored tomorrow but in the meantime you can
see it here:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ODExSITE/Upgrade+to+1.2

It should work for either 1.1.1 and 1.2. Just make sure to backup all your
data and server before ;)

Cheers,
Matthieu