ode-user mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Re: Any more examples?
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2008 14:39:18 GMT
On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 6:26 AM, Zaiwen Gong <zaiwen@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Alex, Thanka lot for the reply. That looks like what I am looking for,
> but I have several questions: 1. How to download all those BPEL tests in one
> click? Is there a zip file download available? Now I have to go into each
> test and download each files one by one: .bpel, .wsdl, .xml. It is too
> tedious and not efficient at all. 2. You said, "Running "buildr test" runs
> all tests". How to run "buildr test"? Can you explain more details? I know
> how to deploy all those tests (after they are downloaded) into ODE runtime
> engine, but how to test all  those BPEL processes? Thanks!Zaiwen

The tests Alex was mentioning test our source distribution and they're all
included there (get apache-ode-src-1.2.zip for example). From the source
distribution you can then build and run those tests by following the
instructions here:

http://ode.apache.org/building-ode.html

But all of these are unit tests we have already run to build the binary
distribution and guarantee its stability. They test the code, not your
installation. Although the 3 samples provided are often enough to test your
installation itself.

Cheers,
Matthieu

> Boisvert replies: Running "buildr test" runs all tests, including BPEL tests
> that can be foundathttp://
> svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ode/branches/APACHE_ODE_1.1/bpel-test/src/test/resources/bpel/2.0/The3
examples that are bundled with Ode are all we have at the moment toverify