ode-user mailing list archives

From "Raphael Parree" <rpar...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem resolving schema relative to wsdl (JAXWS)
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2008 05:32:17 GMT
Hi,

I am encountering a problem which is very similar to
http://markmail.org/message/l64te3iyibccxbct and to the resulting JIRA issue
ODE-300 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-300>. In this post and
issue the problem was a relative schema location referenced from the WSDL.
That is indeed fixed, and works.
My problem however is where the WSDL contains a relative schema reference
and is not saved locally, but fetched from a web server:

<wsdl:import namespace="urn:myns" location="
http://localhost:9090/services/MyService?wsdl"/>

The MyService.wsdl contains a reference to the XSD using the following
(standard JAXWS-RI/METRO)

<xsd:schema>
  <xsd:import namespace="urn:myns" schemaLocation="
http://localhost:9090/services/MyService?xsd=1"/>
</xsd:schema>

This causes ODE to complain about "Attempt to reference undeclared XSD type"
(the schema element referenced by the message parts.

When i save the WSDL and the XSD local in two seperate files and update the
xsd:import it works (which was the subject of the
ODE-300<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-300>
issue).

Tx.,