ode-user mailing list archives

From "Rosalin Pattnaik" <rosalin.pattn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Facing problem with condition evaluation on RHS in an assignment statement while using ODE.
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2008 05:23:10 GMT
Hi Alex,

PFA a  BPEL project that tries to simulate the problem i am facing.

I get error while assigning something to
$output.payload/tns:user[$counter]   (line No. 49 of Sample .bpel ).

The expected output is
<SampleResponse xmlns="*http://www.soa-matrix.com/sample*" xmlns:ns6="*
http://www.soa-matrix.com/sample*">
   <ns6:user>User 1</ns6:user>
   <ns6:user>User 2</ns6:user>
   <ns6:user>User 3</ns6:user>
  </SampleResponse>

But in the above scenario i get the following exception :
 <faultstring>{
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable}selectionFailureMultiple
results for expression: {OXPath10Expression
$output.payload/tns:user[$counter]}</faultstring>

Thanks,
Rosalin