ode-user mailing list archives

From "Jean-Claude Moissinac" <moissi...@enst.fr>
Subject JCA Adapter
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2008 12:05:46 GMT
When I start ODE in my Tomcat in debug mode (under Eclipse)
I get the following trace
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Initializing JCA adapter.
14:02:32,546 DEBUG [ODEServer] Initializing JCA adapter.
ERROR - GeronimoLog.error(108) | Failed to initialize JCA connector.
java.rmi.ServerException: RemoteException occurred in server thread;
nested exception is:
	java.rmi.UnmarshalException: error unmarshalling arguments; nested
exception is:
	java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol: Files/Apache
	at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.oldDispatch(Unknown Source)
	at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(Unknown Source)
	at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Unknown Source)

I doesn't really  understand how this ERROR is important.
Could you comment please?

Jean-Claude Moissinac
Signal and Image processing - Multimedia Group
TELECOM ParisTech
FRANCE