ode-user mailing list archives

From "Aries Fajar Dwiputera" <aries.dwiput...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No Persistence provider for EntityManager named ode-dao
Date Sun, 27 Jul 2008 06:11:02 GMT
Hi Paul, Alexis,

I already played around with the ODE War distribution, and it works
perfectly.
furthermore, i need to embed ODE to our own platform and try to make it as a
component within our platform.

And when i tried to do this, all these settings problems occur. I will talk
to our platform guys regarding this and hopefully it will resolve the
problems. I will come back with some updates

Thanks a lot,
Aries