ode-user mailing list archives

From Zaiwen Gong <zai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Apache ODE Harness Test
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2008 19:35:05 GMT

Hi,

I have asked this question in another thread, but haven't received any reply so far. So I
want to single it out here:

In http://ode.apache.org/building-ode.html,  it talks about the harness test which are the
unit tests that have already been run to build the binary distribution and guarantee its stability.

I would like to know more details: on what operating systems have you run the unit test: Windows,
Linux, Solaris, Aix, HP? With what version of JDK: 1.5, 1.6? On the website, it says "Note
that for now, even though ODE can run on JDK 1.6.x, building ODE only works with JDK 1.5.x.".
Does that mean the unit test has only been run with JDK 1.5.x? Has it been run with IBM JDK
1.5.x on AIX?
Thanks!
Zaiwen
Making the world a better place one message at a time.
http://www.imtalkathon.com/?source=EML_WLH_Talkathon_BetterPlace