ode-user mailing list archives

From Zaiwen Gong <zai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Any more examples?
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2008 13:26:57 GMT

Hi Alex, Thanka lot for the reply. That looks like what I am looking for, but I have several
questions: 1. How to download all those BPEL tests in one click? Is there a zip file download
available? Now I have to go into each test and download each files one by one: .bpel, .wsdl,
.xml. It is too tedious and not efficient at all. 2. You said, "Running "buildr test" runs
all tests". How to run "buildr test"? Can you explain more details? I know how to deploy all
those tests (after they are downloaded) into ODE runtime engine, but how to test all  those
BPEL processes? Thanks!Zaiwen ____________________________________________________________________________________Alex
Boisvert replies: Running "buildr test" runs all tests, including BPEL tests that can be foundathttp://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ode/branches/APACHE_ODE_1.1/bpel-test/src/test/resources/bpel/2.0/The
3 examples that are bundled with Ode are all we have at the moment toverify that an installation
works properly.alex

From: zaiwen@hotmail.comTo: user@ode.apache.orgSubject: Any more examples?Date: Mon, 7 Jul
2008 16:18:56 -0400

In Apache ODE there are only 3 examples. I want to know if there are more examples available
so that I can validate if my Apache ODE is working fine? Or there is any unit-tests suite
or function tests suite for Apache ODE? Thanks a lot!

Need to know now? Get instant answers with Windows Live Messenger. IM on your terms.

It’s a talkathon – but it’s not just talk. Check out the i’m Talkathon.
The i’m Talkaton. Can 30-days of conversation change the world?
http://www.imtalkathon.com/?source=EML_WLH_Talkathon_ChangeWorld