ode-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Dwiputera Aries Fajar (CI/AFR-SG)" <ariesfajar.dwiput...@sg.bosch.com>
Subject RE: Can not deploy process
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2008 03:00:11 GMT
Hi Matthieu,

The wsdl and everyhting is the same as the example from ODE.WAR (HelloWorld2 example, see
below).
So, I suppose that the compiler should be able to compile it, correct? But I still getting
this error.
Any idea, where I should start checking?

Thanks
Aries

-----Original Message-----
From: matthieu.riou@gmail.com [mailto:matthieu.riou@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Matthieu Riou
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2008 11:07 PM
To: user@ode.apache.org
Subject: Re: Can not deploy process

On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 8:21 PM, Dwiputera Aries Fajar (CI/AFR-SG) <
ariesfajar.dwiputera@sg.bosch.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tried to deploy a process inside my Integration Server. However, I keep
> getting this error message.
> Could anybody help me on this?
>
> The HelloWorld2 bpel is exactly the same from the example in the war file.
> Already tried to replace all the xerces implementation jar. Still doesn't
> work.
>

You're deploying the same BPEL but what about the WSDL? From the error the
compiler reports it's likely that the type of your variable can't be found.

Matthieu


>
> Thanks,
> aries
>
>
> Retrieving document at 'packages/TestAries/pub/bpel/sample.wsdl'.
> Current Java version is: 1.5.0_16
> Retrieving document at
> 'packages/TestAries/pub/sapService_V1.0_2008-07-16_055854
> .wsdl'.
> 11:16:08,400 ERROR [BpelC]
> file:/C:/aries/processes/HelloAries/HelloAries.bpel:1
> 2: error: [UnrecognizedVariableDeclaration] The declaration of variable
> "input"
> was not recognized.
> 11:16:08,400 ERROR [BpelC]
> file:/C:/aries/processes/HelloAries/HelloAries.bpel:1
> 3: error: [UnrecognizedVariableDeclaration] The declaration of variable
> "output"
>  was not recognized.
> 11:16:08,415 ERROR [RbODEDeploymentSource] Deployment of HelloAries failed,
> abor
> ting for now.
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>        at
> org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.WSDLRegistry.getPartnerLinkType(WSDLRegi
> stry.java:265)
>        at
> org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelCompiler.resolvePartnerLinkType(Bpel
> Compiler.java:447)
>        at
> org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelCompiler.compile(BpelCompiler.java:1
> 002)
>        at
> org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelCompiler.access$1200(BpelCompiler.ja
> va:127)
>        at
> org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelCompiler$8.run(BpelCompiler.java:112
> 5)
>        at
> org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelCompiler.compile(BpelCompiler.java:1
> 065)
>        at
> org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelCompiler.compileScope(BpelCompiler.j
> ava:1105)
>        at
> org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelCompiler.compile(BpelCompiler.java:7
> 03)
>        at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelC.compile(BpelC.java:260)
>        at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelC.compile(BpelC.java:330)
>        at
> org.apache.ode.store.DeploymentUnitDir.compile(DeploymentUnitDir.java
> :162)
>        at
> org.apache.ode.store.DeploymentUnitDir.compile(DeploymentUnitDir.java
> :126)
>        at
> org.apache.ode.store.ProcessStoreImpl.deploy(ProcessStoreImpl.java:16
> 5)
>        at
> com.bosch.eai.lego.connectors.ws.workflow.activebpel.RbODEDeploymentS
> ource.check(RbODEDeploymentSource.java:106)
>        at
> com.bosch.eai.lego.connectors.ws.workflow.activebpel.RbODEDeploymentS
> ource.access$2(RbODEDeploymentSource.java:75)
>        at
> com.bosch.eai.lego.connectors.ws.workflow.activebpel.RbODEDeploymentS
> ource$PollingThread.run(RbODEDeploymentSource.java:151)
> 11:16:08,699 ERROR [BpelC]
> file:/C:/aries/processes/HelloWorld2/HelloWorld2.bpel
> :39: error: [UnrecognizedVariableDeclaration] The declaration of variable
> "myVar
> " was not recognized.
> 11:16:08,699 ERROR [BpelC]
> file:/C:/aries/processes/HelloWorld2/HelloWorld2.bpel
> :40: error: [UnrecognizedVariableDeclaration] The declaration of variable
> "tmpVa
> r" was not recognized.
> 11:16:08,699 ERROR [RbODEDeploymentSource] Deployment of HelloWorld2
> failed, abo
> rting for now.
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>        at
> org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.WSDLRegistry.getPartnerLinkType(WSDLRegi
> stry.java:265)
>        at
> org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelCompiler.resolvePartnerLinkType(Bpel
> Compiler.java:447)
>        at
> org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelCompiler.compile(BpelCompiler.java:1
> 002)
>        at
> org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelCompiler.access$1200(BpelCompiler.ja
> va:127)
>        at
> org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelCompiler$8.run(BpelCompiler.java:112
> 5)
>        at
> org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelCompiler.compile(BpelCompiler.java:1
> 065)
>        at
> org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelCompiler.compileScope(BpelCompiler.j
> ava:1105)
>        at
> org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelCompiler.compile(BpelCompiler.java:7
> 03)
>        at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelC.compile(BpelC.java:260)
>        at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelC.compile(BpelC.java:330)
>        at
> org.apache.ode.store.DeploymentUnitDir.compile(DeploymentUnitDir.java
> :162)
>        at
> org.apache.ode.store.DeploymentUnitDir.compile(DeploymentUnitDir.java
> :126)
>        at
> org.apache.ode.store.ProcessStoreImpl.deploy(ProcessStoreImpl.java:16
> 5)
>        at
> com.bosch.eai.lego.connectors.ws.workflow.activebpel.RbODEDeploymentS
> ource.check(RbODEDeploymentSource.java:106)
>        at
> com.bosch.eai.lego.connectors.ws.workflow.activebpel.RbODEDeploymentS
> ource.access$2(RbODEDeploymentSource.java:75)
>        at
> com.bosch.eai.lego.connectors.ws.workflow.activebpel.RbODEDeploymentS
> ource$PollingThread.run(RbODEDeploymentSource.java:151)
>
>

Mime
View raw message