ode-user mailing list archives

From "Dwiputera Aries Fajar (CI/AFR-SG)" <ariesfajar.dwiput...@sg.bosch.com>
Subject RE: No Persistence provider for EntityManager named ode-dao
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2008 06:39:34 GMT
Hi,

We finally resolved the problems. It is purely classpath problems, and our platform behaves
uniquely when it comes to classpaths.

Thanks a lot guys,
Aries

-----Original Message-----
From: Aries Fajar Dwiputera [mailto:aries.dwiputera@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2008 2:11 PM
To: user@ode.apache.org
Subject: Re: No Persistence provider for EntityManager named ode-dao

Hi Paul, Alexis,

I already played around with the ODE War distribution, and it works
perfectly.
furthermore, i need to embed ODE to our own platform and try to make it as a
component within our platform.

And when i tried to do this, all these settings problems occur. I will talk
to our platform guys regarding this and hopefully it will resolve the
problems. I will come back with some updates

Thanks a lot,
Aries