ode-user mailing list archives

From "Strub, Richard F. (GSFC-610.2)[ADNET]" <richard.f.st...@nasa.gov>
Subject service level caching
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2008 19:55:47 GMT
(Sorry but I am not real clear on terms)

I can run my 11 step process using ode.
I was wondering if you could give me a rough idea on how I could implement service level caching.
What I would like to do is to skip a step/service/operation if the input is the same as a
Perhaps the 11 step process produces an image and the user just once to re-render the image
slightly.
Only the last, image rendering, service would need to be run.

Somehow I store all the input, output, and results of the services in a database and...?

Thankyou.