ode-user mailing list archives

From <Juergen.Schumac...@empolis.com>
Subject RE: Extension Activities and Error Handling
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2008 09:25:57 GMT
Hi again,

A quick follow-up to an earlier question:

I'm not sure what these security reasons should be ... anyway:
I've done a bit code reading today and found these lines in
BpelRuntimeContextImpl.cleanupOutstandingMyRoleExchanges():

    if (optionalFaultData != null) {
        mexDao.setFaultExplanation(optionalFaultData.toString());
    }
    mexDao.setFaultExplanation("Process completed without responding.");

So first my error explanation is set and then immediately overwritten again.
Is this really intended this way? Or is there maybe just an "else" missing?
(hopefully ;-)

Thanks and Cheers,
Juergen.