ode-user mailing list archives

From Paul Brown <paulrbr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Assignment Fault - No results for expression
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2008 18:06:01 GMT

On Jul 15, 2008, at 10:49 AM, Massimiliano Giraldo wrote:
> Mmm... Good Comment!
> Now I'm at home, so I can't see the code.
> Tomorrow I'll try to modify this thing!
> If the problem was this, this error means that ActiveBpel isn't case
> sensitive, whereas Apache Ode is case sensitive.

Could be anything, Massimiliano.  I've seen this sort of thing before
where an API was a thin passthrough to a database that wasn't set to
be case sensitive...

Historically (even back in the early days of BPEL doing vendor bake-
offs), ODE has tried to err on the side of correctness.  While this
seems to be the choice of "least surprise" for our users, it sometimes
ends up being surprising for users of less stringent
implementations... :)

-- Paul