ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Business process deployment as an internal JBI endpoint
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2008 15:05:42 GMT
On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 1:49 AM, Laydier, Sabine <sabine.laydier@eads.com>
wrote:

> I would like my ODE business process not to be accessed directly from
> external but to be part of a servicemix jbi workflow.

> I don't understand the example provided in the user guide (ยง JBI
> Endpoints).
> Do you have an example of how to declare my business process in a xbean.xml
> file so that it is accessible internally in servicemix?

You can't declare a business process in a xbean.xml, that's just not how Ode
works.

However, in your deploy.xml you simply bind service names (QName) for each
of your process endpoints.  These names are for internal JBI endpoints;
they are resolvable from any other JBI component and are not directly
accessible outside of the JBI bus.

Does that help?

alex