ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Error trying to access external webservice
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2008 15:30:56 GMT
I'm getting multiple compilation errors when deploying your process,

DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(70) |
file:/home/boisvert/tmp/tomcat-5.5.26/webapps/ode/WEB-INF/processes/BPEL-Process/HelloWorld2.bpel:65:
error: [UndeclaredMessagePart] Attempt to reference undeclared part
"sRequestXML" for variable "request": the WSDL message type
"{urn:/HelloWorld2.wsdl}HelloRequest" does not declare "sRequestXML".
org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.api.CompilationException: error:
[UndeclaredMessagePart] Attempt to reference undeclared part "sRequestXML"
for variable "request": the WSDL message type
"{urn:/HelloWorld2.wsdl}HelloRequest" does not declare "sRequestXML".

DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(70) |
file:/home/boisvert/tmp/tomcat-5.5.26/webapps/ode/WEB-INF/processes/BPEL-Process/HelloWorld2.bpel:78:
error: [UndeclaredMessagePart] Attempt to reference undeclared part
"getSCMItemReturn" for variable "SCMWebserviceResponse": the WSDL message
type "{http://scm}getSCMItemResponse" does not declare "getSCMItemReturn".
org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.api.CompilationException: error:
[UndeclaredMessagePart] Attempt to reference undeclared part
"getSCMItemReturn" for variable "SCMWebserviceResponse": the WSDL message
type "{http://scm}getSCMItemResponse" does not declare "getSCMItemReturn".

and so on... but no more NullPointerException as in your original post.

Have you tried resolving these issues?

alex