ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Facing problem with condition evaluation on RHS in an assignment statement while using ODE.
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2008 19:43:09 GMT
Hi Rosalin,

Ok, finally got time to try your process today and found that your
expression is invalid,

$output.payload/tns:user[$counter]

should be instead,

$output.payload/tns:user[position() = $counter]

The predicate expression threw me off -- I got confused with the Java array
notation and... maybe you did too?

alex

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 10:23 PM, Rosalin Pattnaik <
rosalin.pattnaik@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Alex,
>

> PFA a  BPEL project that tries to simulate the problem i am facing.
>
> I get error while assigning something to
> $output.payload/tns:user[$counter]   (line No. 49 of Sample .bpel ).
>
> The expected output is
> <SampleResponse xmlns="*http://www.soa-matrix.com/sample*" xmlns:ns6="*
> http://www.soa-matrix.com/sample*">
>    <ns6:user>User 1</ns6:user>
>    <ns6:user>User 2</ns6:user>
>    <ns6:user>User 3</ns6:user>
>    </SampleResponse>
>
> But in the above scenario i get the following exception :
>  <faultstring>{
> http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable}selectionFailure<http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable%7DselectionFailure>Multiple
results for expression: {OXPath10Expression