ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Error trying to access external webservice
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2008 14:25:49 GMT
On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 12:06 AM, navigator09 <ganeshsurathkal@gmail.com>
wrote:

>  Yes, I have included the WSDL in the BPEL SU as well as in the HTTP su.

Ok.  You could also try with Ode 1.2 which should give you some better error
reporting.   If you can't figure it out, you can send your full example for
review.

Alex, is there any example on how to call external webservices.  I have
> been working on this based on the documents I find here and there in the
> net. A complete working code example would be very helpful to understand
> the
> basics of using ode with servicemix.

Have you looked at this one?
http://servicemix.apache.org/loan-broker-bpel.html

Also is there any IDE support for creating a JBI SA for deploying it in
> servicemix.

I'm guessing the NetBeans BPEL editor would be the closest to what you're
looking for, but I have not used it in that respect.

alex