ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Any more examples?
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2008 23:53:56 GMT
On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 2:07 PM, Zaiwen Gong <zaiwen@hotmail.com> wrote:

> If I only want to run those BPEL processes (in bpel-test folder) against my
> own Apache ODE installation instead of running the whole unit test against
> the built code, what is the easiest way? I already figured out the
> one-by-one way: by refering to the test.properties for each process, I write
> testRequest.soap and use the sendsoap command the same as for the 3 samples.
> It works, but it will take time to do it for all those processes. Do you
> have any utitility that will read the test.properties directly and verify
> the response?

No, we don't.   These are really unit tests and not integration tests;  they
exercise only the core engine.   I expect that you'll have a hard time
converting all of these tests to be integration tests because the WSDLs and
deployment descriptors may not be consistent and ill-fitted for use with an
integration layer.

It's worth a shot, but be prepared to debug a lot of XML code...   (In that
respect, we're all eagerly awaiting the materialization of SimPEL to write
more tests)

I am a QA engineer and we are making plan for the testing strategy. That's
> why I need to find out what test has been done for Apache ODE :)

Nice!  We look forward to your contributions.

alex