ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Any more examples?
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2008 23:11:57 GMT
Running "buildr test" runs all tests, including BPEL tests that can be found
at
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ode/branches/APACHE_ODE_1.1/bpel-test/src/test/resources/bpel/2.0/

The 3 examples that are bundled with Ode are all we have at the moment to
verify that an installation works properly.

alex